The procedure of peer-review:
1. All scientific articles submitted to the journal “The State counsellor” undergo peer review.
2. Secretary of the journal defines the article to the journal profile, the requirements for registration and sends it for review to the specialist, doctor of sciences who are closest to the topic of scientific specialization.
3. The review deadline in each case is determined by the secretary of journal with the creation of conditions for the most rapid publication of articles.
4. The review covers the following questions:
- does the content of the articles stated in the title;
- how art meets modern scientific thought;
- availability of the article to readers, for whom it is intended, from the point of view of language, style, structure, clarity of tables, charts, figures and formulas;
- it appropriate to publish an article based on a previously issued on the subject of literature;
- what exactly are the positive aspects and shortcomings of the article, corrections and additions should be made by the author;
- recommended with amendments reviewer deficiencies or recommended the article for publication in the journal.
5. Reviews are certified in the manner prescribed in the institution where the reviewer works.
6. The review is confidential. The article author has an opportunity to read the text of the review. Breach of confidentiality is possible only in the case of the reviewer’s statements about the unreliability or falsification of materials contained in the article.
7. If the review contains recommendations for correction and revision of the article, the secretary of the journal send the text of the review with a proposal to take them into account in preparing a new version of the article or arguments (partially or fully) to refute them. A revised article is sent for reviewing.
8. The article is not recommended by the reviewer for publication, to be re-reviewed. The negative review is sent to the author by e-mail or Fax.
9. After taking a reviewer for a positive decision on the admission of articles for publication, the secretary of the journal informs the author and indicates the date of publication. The text of the review is sent to the author by e-mail or Fax.
10. The originals are kept in the editorial office of the journal “The State counsellor” within five years.